CacaoBliss is concerned about your security and that of the personal data you share with us.
Protection of your Personal Data
CacaoBliss is the entity responsible for the collection and processing of your personal data. The data provided by the users of our website are subject to computer processing and will be recorded in the CacaoBliss database.
Whenever a collection of personal data is required to provide any third party service, that collection is carried out in strict compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation - (Regulation (EU) 679/2016 of 27 April 2016) and related national legislation, European and international.
CacaoBliss ensures that the data collected from our users is strictly necessary to fulfill the purposes of customer management (including the definition of profiles): marketing and advertising, billing for purchases, deliveries and repairs.
Data processing operations are lawful when:
• The processing of personal data is necessary for the performance of a contract, under the terms of article 6, no. 1, al. B) of the GDPR: sale of products, repair services and delivery services;
• When the data subject has given his consent to the processing of his data, pursuant to article 6, paragraph 1, al. A) GDPR: client file, profile definition and data transmission to third parties;
• When the treatment results from a legal obligation, in accordance with article 6, no. 1, al.c) of the GDPR: billing.
What do we collect? How do we collect?
At the CacaoBliss store, we collect the following information:
1. All personal information you enter and send, such as name, date of birth, address, email address, TIN and contact details. CacaoBliss only collects information necessary for placing orders and opening a customer account. We never collect payment details.
3. Your IP address (i.e. your computer's individual identification number) is automatically registered by our web server. This feature serves to analyze your interest in the site, as well as to know your location (for example, municipality / city), which will allow us to offer you relevant and tailored information about our stores and services.
4. Your preferences and the use of alerts, through emails that we send you, in case you choose to receive emails about products and offers.
The registered user can, at any time, withdraw the consent already provided for treatments based on this legal basis, without such withdrawal having an impact on the legality of the treatments carried out until then.
You can, in your customer area, change / update your personal data. You can also do so through the email address.